Reliable Skip Hire, Waste Removal, and Recycling Services
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully.
1. C & G Skip Hire & Waste Management cannot accept responsibility for any damage caused when delivering or collecting a container off the public highway.
2. Under no circumstances should rubbish be burnt in a container, damage caused by fire or misuse will be the customers’ liability and will be charged to the customer.
3. C & G Skip Hire & Waste Management will apply for all the necessary permits to park a container on the highway, warning signs and or lights where necessary will need to be placed by the container. It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that these items are not interfered with and correctly displayed at all times.
4. The container should be loaded in a safe manner with no protruding objects to the side of the container. The container should not be loaded above the load marks or above the container height. Overloading may result in the excess load being removed or additional charges being incurred.
5. No fridges, tyres, toxic liquid, asbestos waste, or pressurised containers should be loaded in to the container unless under special arrangement and declared on ordering. Any of the aforementioned material found in a container may result in the container not being collected until the waste is removed or additional charges being incurred.
WARNING: The driver will refuse to collect a container loaded with material detailed in  above or not complying with terms detailed in  above.
Contact us today
Contact us in London schedule a skip hire for your project.
Call:020 3369 0684 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: 7 Mercury Way, London, SE14 5RR
Monday–Friday, 7:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m. | Saturday, 7:00a.m.–12:00p.m.